Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America, Inc., has announced the opening of its new North American corporate headquarters at 250 East Devon Avenue in Itasca, Illinois. The new space is designed to accelerate Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition's commitment to delivering high-quality ingredient solutions that drive value for customers.
With a capacity of 405 persons, the new 55,000 square-foot building features:
- A new Customer Engagement Center with a modern, innovative culinary kitchen equipped with video and streaming capabilities for ongoing customer support, webinars and interactive demonstrations with food & beverage manufacturers and foodservice operators
- A new sensory evaluation laboratory that supports real-time analysis of ongoing product development
- Event auditorium for hosting trend conferences, tasting events and innovation workshops
- Ample space for customers and employees to follow local government health and safety guidance when conducting in-person meetings
- Architectural ceiling panels, high-end finishes and custom-designed artwork that reflect the company's 110-year global presence
"We are incredibly excited about our new headquarters that provides all the working, meeting and demonstration space we need to meet evolving customer and employee needs. The new space builds on our company's 110-year history as food science and technology pioneers, positioning us to serve as a connected solutions partner to our clients for years to come," says Ryan Smith, Executive Vice President of the Solutions & Ingredients Division at Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition.