Bengaluru based Sami-Sabinsa Group is pleased to announce that several of the company’s ingredients have been Non-GMO Project Verified, adding to the value the end-user finds in Sami-Sabinsa Group’s transparency and commitment to natural, sustainable, and Non-GMO ingredients.
“Providing health conscious consumers with herbal, probiotic, and digestive enzymes products that support their preference for Non-GMO ingredients can be challenging, so going this extra step in transparency is one way we can support our manufacturing and brand owner partners, retailers, and their customers,” said Mr. Shaheen Majeed, Sabinsa’s President Worldwide. “The credibility the Non-GMO Project Verified seal brings is an important addition to demonstrating Sabinsa’s integrity.”
Sami-Sabinsa's key ingredients earning Non-GMO Project Verified certification include:
· Boswellin® Super Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Extract
· Curcumin C3 Complex® Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Extract
· Shagandha® Root Extract 2.5 % USP (Withania somnifera)
· Livinol® Kokum (Garcinia indica) Extract
· Saberry® Amla (Emblica officinalis) Extract
· Cococin™ Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water Solids
· BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Extract
· LactoSpore® Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 Probiotic in three grades: 6B, 15B, and 100B
· DigeZyme® proprietary, versatile multi-enzyme complex
The Non-GMO Project Verified is North America’s leading independent third-party verification for products that are produced according to best practices in avoiding Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO). Products bearing the Non-GMO Project Verified seal have gone through a comprehensive evaluation process according to a consensus-based rigorous standard, which includes traceability, segregation, and meaningful, ongoing testing of high GMO risk ingredients.