The Anjani Mashelkar Inclusive Innovation Award is an yearly award of Rs. 1 lakh given to an individual or an organisation to get a notion, model or a commercialized solution, service and company model. The invention must tackle the issues faced by the disadvantaged resource-poor people in India and supply an initial and implementable alternative.
This award presents a chance to spur and gas creation to the sake of their most disadvantaged segments of society to be able to’incorporate’ them to the mainstream. Additionally, it has another equally important goal: to sensitize innovators concerning the issues confronted by such segments of society- like the resource poor older individuals.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 20th august 2018.
The awardees will rather be people who think in not only ’best practices’, but ’next practices’. Above all, it is going to value alternatives that signify ’cheap excellence’, breaking the myth that ’affordability’ and ’excellence’ can’t go together. Since the award grows in prestige and profits national recognition, it is going to endeavour to leverage assistance to the innovator from several other public and private sector organizations.
- Each year a call for nominations is declared for this particular award.
- Pro team shortlists applicants depending on the aforementioned standards
- If more details are needed, subsequently shortlisted applicants will be contacted by a specialist staff
- The jury will choose the winner from a review.
- Merely Indian organizations or individuals of Indian origin are eligible to apply.
- Innovators of all ages can apply.
- The nominations must be to get prototypes or proof of theories that have the capability to be powerful creations. Raw ideas won’t be considered.
- The prototypes, goods, services or business models must be original and book.
- They need to provide highest quality cheap products and adventures to the source poor men and women.
- The creations should considerably and positively influence the quality of life of the disadvantaged sections of societysuch as the resource poor older men and women.
- All programs must clearly explain the creation, the creativity of the thought, its own benefit, as well as impact.