By investing in key facilities in India and Germany, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences has improved customer access to both its expertise and its ingredients
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences has consistently advanced its customers forward by ensuring global access to indispensable ingredients and unmatched expertise. At CPhI India, from Nov. 26-28, the company will showcase increased capacity on both fronts, in addition to several product innovations such as solubility-enhancing polymers and vegetarian capsule offerings.
DuPont experts will be available to discuss a wide range of developments, including updated R&D capabilities at the DuPont Knowledge Center (DKC) in Hyderabad, India. The site has been a hub of innovation in the Genome Valley district since it opened in 2008.
With new investments, the DKC will become South Asia’s premier application development and innovation facility for oral dosage delivery solutions, direct compression and solubility enhancement, as well as probiotics and biosciences. Manufacturers in South Asia will have unprecedented access to capabilities such as spray drying, hot melt extrusion, compaction simulation and advanced analytical equipment, all of which can solve formulation challenges posed by poorly soluble drugs. DuPont’s ultimate goal in updating the DKC is to help its customers test, research, develop and improve products to make them better, safer and more accessible.
In addition, DuPont will unveil its increased capacity to produce METHOCEL™ Premium HPMC, which will now be manufactured in both Stade, Germany, and Midland, Michigan, U.S. The Stade-based facility will benefit customers in Europe and India, who can now expect shorter lead times for shipments, business continuity planning support, supply chain management and non-GMO labelling for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical markets.
Formulation and product experts will also be on hand to discuss DuPont’s industry-leading products and capabilities, which include:
- Enhanced R&D capabilities to create solutions for any manufacturing need, including controlled, immediate and delayed release; solubility enhancement; and nutraceuticals.
- A global state-of-the-art manufacturing network that meets stringent regulatory and quality requirements to ensure all excipients meet ever-evolving standards.
- International regulatory expertise and local market insights that enable formulators to obtain faster registration approvals.
- Leadership in quality and regulatory support, which encompasses QbD support, highlighting regulatory education and full-spectrum guidance for drug product filing with DuPont excipients.
- An innovative ingredient portfolio that includes SeaGel®, a vegetarian capsule offering aimed at meeting demand for plant-based options; and Aquateric™ N100, a cutting-edge enteric coating made from Norwegian brown seaweed; along with HOWARU® premium probiotics, a comprehensive range of clinically documented strains supporting digestive health, immune health, and a range of other health benefits. A wide array of controlled and immediate release solutions will also be on display.