FICCI is organizing its 2nd Edition of National Conference on Food Ingredients: Tool Towards Innovation with an objective to provide a platform for all the stakeholders to discuss the Role of Ingredients in health and wellness, emerging business trends and regulatory challenges in the Food Ingredient Ecosystem.
The Food Ingredients market in India is seeing rapid expansion amidst increasing consumer demand for efficacious health & wellness ingredients, environment conscious sourcing, transparent & cleaner ingredient labels coming in backdrop of increased consumption of processed foods and rising preference for ready-to-eat meals. These trends have a powerful impact on products being developed to meet the diverse consumer needs. Newer trends like alternative plant-based protein sources, use of traditional bioactive ingredients, personalized nutrition are also driving innovation in the Food & Nutrition industry today.
Recognising this, FICCI’s 2nd National Conference of Food Ingredients has been envisaged to bring forth innovations in the Food ingredient domain by brands, entrepreneurs, and manufacturers in the food industry with an opportunity to seek critical insights on rapid expansion plans, market opportunities & challenges, emerging trends and much more.
Key Session Highlights:
- Business Leaders Session on Building Holistic Food Ingredients Ecosystem with Focus on Growth and Opportunity
- Role of Ingredients in Ensuring Health and Wellness
- Regulatory & Business Environment of diversified Food Ingredient Sector: Way Forward
- Emerging Trends in Food Ingredients: Boosting Growth of Food Processing Sector
Who Should Attend?
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Companies
- Food Start-ups & Innovators
- Policymakers & Development Partners
- Investors & Entrepreneurs
- Food Market Research Companies
- Food Technologists
- Food Ingredient Companies
- Academia & Research Institutions
- Senior Experts in field of R&D, Food & Nutrition
- Food Equipment Providers
Considering the importance of the growing and much important food ingredient sector, we invite you to join us in the conference which will be held in Hybrid Mode (Physical & Virtual) on 19th July 2022 from 10 AM onwards.
Please fill the registration form in the link below to confirm your participation.
Registration link : https://ficci.in/registration/invitee-form.asp?evid=26096