NAFED to contribute and promote ‘International Year of the Millet’ 2023 on global scale
AB SCIEX, a global player in mass spectrometry products announced that it received 2013 Global Market Share Leadership Award for Mass Spectrometry from Frost & Sullivan, an independent market research firm that tracks revenues and unit sales globally in the highly competitive sector of scientific instrumentation.
By listening to and understanding the rapidly changing needs of its customers, AB Sciex has been able to build a product line that achieves unmatched sensitivity and performance, while making the technology accessible to the masses.
“We are extremely pleased by the independent confirmation of our leadership in the mass spectrometry industry,” said Rainer Blair, President of AB SCIEX. “When scientists, lab managers and technologists consider mass spectrometry to help them achieve their goals, AB SCIEX should be the first place they look for all the reasons that the Frost & Sullivan market report details. We’ve been a leader in mass spectrometry for decades and we intend to stay the leader through continued innovation and the industry’s best service and support.”
The following are excerpts from the Frost & Sullivan report that accompanied the award, which was formally presented to AB SCIEX representatives at an event in San Jose, California on September 10.
• Staying Ahead of the Competition: “AB Sciex has established an aggressive and successful R&D strategy to remain a step ahead of its competitors.”
• Innovation with the Highest Value: “The firm continues to focus on innovation and new product development to advance the field of mass spectrometry and make the technology more accessible on both ends of the budget spectrums.”
• Best-in-Class Instrumentation: “AB Sciex’s highest performing 6500 Series is now widely considered the industry’s top-selling high-end triple quadrupole, setting benchmarks in sensitivity and performance.”
• Leader Who Listens: “By listening to and understanding the rapidly changing needs of its customers, AB Sciex has been able to build a product line that achieves unmatched sensitivity and performance, while making the technology accessible to the masses.”
• Largest Installed Base Worldwide: “By developing a trusted and well-established line of high-quality instruments and software, combined with a feverish pace of technology improvement, AB Sciex will retain its status as the most widely-used portfolio of mass spectrometers.”
• Navigating to Meet Market Demand: “During a slow economy where capital equipment budgets have been slashed, the ability to bring cutting-edge high-end technologies to market, and find a willing marketplace, is a testament to the industry’s demand for AB Sciex systems.”
• Continued Leadership: “With a trusted brand name, updated cutting-edge products, and a sole focus on being the premier provider of mass spectrometry tools, AB Sciex is expected to maintain its firm grip of the market share lead.”
A wide variety of scientists and laboratory technicians, ranging from pharmaceutical scientists and academic researchers to food testing personnel and clinical researchers, use AB SCIEX solutions to solve analytical challenges, such as protecting the food supply, developing more effective drugs and better understanding diseases.