Vahdam Teas raises Rs 18Cr in series B round


Delhi based tea e-tailer Vahdam Teas Pvt. Ltd has raised Rs 18 crore (about $2.5 million) in its Series B round of fundraising from its existing investor, Fireside Ventures, an early-stage consumer-focused venture fund.


With the recent fundraising, the company plans to invest in customer acquisition and brand-building while expanding in the US and exploring new territories in India.


Vahdam runs an online platform through which it ships Indian tea to customers globally. US, its largest market, accounts for 70 per cent of its revenue, while the remaining 30 per cent comes from about 83 countries it operates in.


Vahdam procures tea from about 100 plantations across India and Nepal. It claims it vacuum-packs the tea in 24 to 72 hours of production and ships it within the following 24 hours to keep the products fresh.

Read Previous

New Industrial Policy to encompass AI, IoT and open new vistas for investments

Read Next

NABARD Chairman launches innovation platform ThinkAg

Leave a Reply