This Exhibition Cum Workshop will focus on the latest research and development being done in the food processing sector in India
Keeping in mind the growth in the food industry, the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), one of the apex trade associations of India in association with the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is organizing an Exhibition Cum Workshop on Technologies in Food Processing Developed by CSIR on 9th August 2019 in New Delhi.
The modern food processing techniques are key to flourishing supermarkets we have today. Extra nutrients can be added while processing the food and processed food is less susceptible to spoilage. Some of the techniques being used are spray drying, juice concentrates, freeze drying and the introduction of artificial sweeteners, colorants, and preservatives. Of late, many products such as dried instant soups, reconstituted fruits and juices, and self-cooking meals have been developed for the convenience of working people.
This Exhibition Cum Workshop will focus on the latest research and development being done in the food processing sector in India with a view to introduce new products in the markets:
- To abreast the industry about the various emerging new products that industry can adopt and can sell under its brand name.
- To discuss the new Innovation, technology and know-how in implementing in Food Industry.
- To Creates awareness of the latest developments and develop relationship with new prospects in the markets.
- Dissemination of information about the latest research done by CSIR to the food processing industry.
- Showcasing the importance of technology in food safety and security.
The event will witness participation from Technology Providers, Government Sector / State Enterprise, Food companies, Representatives from MNRE, NSDC, APEDA, NHB, NHM,NCDC,SMDs of NMFP, etc., Frozen Food Manufacturers, Food product/ Semi-finished Products Manufacturers, Dairy Manufacturers, Beverage/ Soft Drink/ Brewing Industry, Agro Industry, Food Service Equipment Dealers/ Distributors, Food/Agri Retail Companies, Representative of Industry associations, Farmer Groups and Farmer’s Organizations & Cooperatives and other stakeholders, and Representatives from Agricultural Universities and Academia.