DCS’ product portfolio covers a range of Active Ingredients for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries
IMCD N.V. (“IMCD” or “Company”), a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, has announced that it successfully completed the acquisition of Swiss pharmaceutical distributor DCS Pharma AG.
IMCD’s result-driven professionals provide market-focused solutions to suppliers and customers across EMEA, Asia-Pacific and Americas, offering a range of comprehensive product portfolios, including innovative formulations that embrace industry trends.
With this acquisition IMCD acquired 90% of the shares in DCS Pharma AG. The remaining 10% will follow per 31 December 2021. DCS Pharma AG headquartered in Basel, was founded in 2016 by the two Swiss pharmaceutical distributors Dolder AG and ChemSwiss AG and operates in eight markets such as Spain, Italy, Germany, Mexico, and China. In 2018, the company generated revenue of CHF 68 million with 64 employees. DCS’ product portfolio covers a range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.