Curcumin in turmeric has the ability to modulate the immune system
Turmeric has traditionally been known to possess countless benefits due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It has been used traditionally in India and China for treating a variety of diseases. Recent research has shown incredible promise that turmeric can be useful in the prevention and treatment of cancer. It has even been linked that Indians have a lower rate of cancer compared to west due to use of turmeric in the diet.
Several studies have shown that Curcumin present in turmeric can help prevent a myriad of cancers including breast cancer, liver cancer, colorectal cancer due to its proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Since Curcumin in turmeric has the ability to modulate the immune system, it can curb the development of cancer by interfering with signals at the cellular level.
How Curcumin – The Main Active Compound In Turmeric Helps in fighting Cancer?
- Turmeric contains Curcumin which is the Phyto-derivative responsible for healing properties. Research has already proven that the efficacy of turmeric is due to its natural component Curcumin and extracted Curcumin is quite powerful if one wishes to utilize the best benefits of turmeric. It is quite potent even more than prescription medicines and that too without any adverse side effects.
- Curcumin in turmeric has very low bioavailability which means a low percentage of what is consumed is actually absorbed.
- Typically a turmeric root contains about 3-5% of Curcumin and thus taking non-standardized powdered turmeric root would entail intake of a very large amount in order to derive any benefit. At the same time, Curcumin from turmeric is not easily absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract. Turmeric in itself has conventionally required a lot of additional compounds and tedious methods (such as making a golden paste and other such recipes) to improve its absorption and still it suffers the issue of low absorption due to being expelled out of the body without being absorbed.
- Curcumin supplements are usually designed to help avail benefits and better absorption.
- Various lab studies have shown that Curcumin can effectively curb cancer cells due to its known anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. In fact, it has been found that it can impede resources for cancerous cells making them starve and die. It induces a tumor suppressor gene and also helps prevent regrowth of cancerous cells.
There are a variety of Curcumin supplements available in the market but SNEC30 is the patented formula which has the most easily absorbable form of Curcumin with the highest degree of bioavailability.
- SNEC30 gets easily absorbed due to high bioavailability – SNEC30 is the patented formula which is the most easily absorbable form of Curcumin with the highest degree of bioavailability. Normally, curcumin in turmeric has very low bioavailability which means a low percentage of what is consumed is actually absorbed.
- SNEC30 forms a nano-emulsion for better Curcumin assimilation – Curcumin in SNEC30 forms a nano-emulsion in the stomach which stays stable in the presence of gastric juices and acid. It then bypasses the pre-systemic metabolism in order to get absorbed through the lipid absorption channel and Peyers’ patches in the intestines which is the pathway for drug and vaccine delivery. It also escapes Liver First Pass (the phenomenon whereby the concentration of the drug is greatly reduced before it actually reaches the systemic circulation). SNEC30 reaches directly into the lymphatic system providing the basis for high Cmax (maximum serum concentration that a drug can achieve) at very low doses.
- SNEC30 works in harmony with body systems so it does not cause imbalance – Curcumin in SNEC30 works in a synchronized fashion in the body working on cellular membranes to organize them more orderly. This not only improves the resistance of cells against infection and malignancy as well as works on various receptors to control inflammation and pain without causing any adverse effects.
Dr. Saurabh Arora, Inventor of SNEC30, Arbro Pharmaceuticals