The clinically studied ingredients in Protect help the immune system recover from a variety of stressors
TB12, the health and wellness brand co-founded by six-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady and business partner Alex Guerrero in the US, has announced the launch of Protect, an immunity blend supplement made from clinically studied ingredients.
The launch marks the first co-branded product with VitalFit, a wellness and nutrition company that offers plant-based fitness recovery products, which was acquired by TB12 earlier this year. The new formula was developed in order to help the body recover from every day and exercise-induced strain.
Protect is TB12’s latest offering in the nutrition and supplements category as the brand continues to expand its holistic approach to health and wellness. For athletes, Protect fills in the gap between traditional exercise recovery (aches, pains, and soreness) and recovery of a key bodily function – your immune system. For non-athletes, Protect was found to not only help counter the effects of everyday stressors on your immune system, but to increase vigor and reduce fatigue and tension.
The clinically studied ingredients in Protect help the immune system recover from a variety of stressors while enhancing key immune functions and are shown to have the following benefits:
- Larch Tree – Stimulates activity of natural killer cells, increases the release of cytokines and the number of macrophages, and clinical studies show that it can improve immune response and support healthy subjects during cold & flu season
- Beta Glucan – Helps immune cells find and eliminate bacteria, germs and foreign challengers while increasing the number of circulating white blood cells
- Elderberry – Anti-viral properties help prevent viruses from effecting healthy cells, high antioxidant profile strengthens and protects cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc – Helps prevent out-of-control inflammation from causing damage
- Vitamin C – Helps repair tissue and provides antioxidant support