The Academy is a great platform for not only students and candidates but also for retailers, Industry, MSME workers and for general public too
Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI) also known as Sector Skill Council for Food Processing has launched its Learning Management System (LMS) under the name “FICSI Training & Assessment Academy”.
The Academy is a great platform for not only students and candidates but also for retailers, Industry, MSME workers and for general public too. FICSI Training & Assessment Academy has something or the other for everyone who wishes to learn something new.
Highlights of FICSI Online Training and Assessment Academy:
- The Training will be held online
- The training can be done by candidates in their own time in maximum 60 days.
- Easy way to learn online with the help of presentations, interactive animations and videos.
- Module based training with quiz after each module to test the knowledge of the students/candidates.
- A certificate of participation shall be issued to the candidates through FICSI Training and Assessment Academy after completion of all the modules.
- The modules have been developed by experts from FICSI, FSSAI & FICCI and has been validated by NIFTEM and Industry Partners
- Opportunity to learn few of the Top job roles in Food Processing through LMS. These job roles are based on NSQF aligned Qualification Pack.
The global outbreak of coronavirus pandemic is affecting the ecosystem of Food Industry to a great extent. COVID-19 is posing a serious challenge for food supply chains all over the world. The main challenge is to ensure uninterrupted food supply chain while containing the risk of COVID-19 as well.
Considering the above challenges and keeping the present situation in mind, it is the need of the hour to educate or make the stakeholders associated in food chain aware about COVID-19 and how to prevent the spread of the virus. So, to address this issue FICSI has designed two special courses –
Safe Practices for Retail Food Handlers: A short informative course for retailers and retail workers followed by short assessment and certification.
Safe Practices for Micro & Small Food Processing Enterprises During COVID-19: A short informative course for micro and small industries engaged in food processing followed by short assessment and certification.