Indian Women Entrepreneurs and Women Achievers (WEWA) are changing the face of the Indian food sector through their innovative ideas and creative thinking. Over the years, food sector, like many other businesses, is also considered as heavily male dominated business. But as the sand flows through hour glass, this sector also gets evolved by women food business operators and entrepreneurs joining the business to lock horns with their male counterparts.
These ladies have taken the food sector to a new horizon and with their continuous dedication and efforts, the new avenues of this business are constantly getting explored. NuFFoods Spectrum’s Nitin Konde takes a step ahead and meets few of these budding Women Entrepreneurs and Achievers to take their views on the current changing scenario of the food business.
- Anjali Mukerjee, Owner, Anjali Mukerjee Health Total Pvt. Ltd.
- Parna Dasgupta, Director-Regulatory Affairs, Kellogg’s India
- Neelajana Singh, Nutrition Consultant, Heinz Nutri Life Clinic
- Manjari Chandra, Clinical Nutrition, Max Healthcare & Founder, Manjari Wellness
- Seema Singh, Chief Clinical Nutritionist, Fortis Hospital
- Mugdha Bhagchandka, Co-Owner, Meal of the Moment (M.O.M)
- Celebrity Chef Meghna Kamdar