India signs cooperation agreement with World Food Programme for 2023-27
Eminent Food Business Leaders & key Industry Stalwarts to share insights
Given the future growth potential and importance of food processing industry in India’s economic and social outlook, it is time to take action to unlock the full potential of the food processing industry with a special focus on export markets.
Recognising this, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is organising the 14th Edition of “FICCI FOODWORLD INDIA” at the Lalit Hotel, Mumbai, with the support of Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), and in media partnership with nuFFooDS Spectrum. This annual flagship event steered by FICCI’s Food Processing Committee and over the years it has evolved as an established forum for originating thoughts for policy formulation and a mood reflector of the food processing sector.
The knowledge partner for this year’s edition is Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and a Report on ‘Tapping India’s Food Processing Potential – A Call to Action’ shall be released during the convention.
Focused Panel Discussion Topics of Convention:
- Unveiling the Era of Growth & Opportunity for Food Processing in India
- India Becoming the Food Processing Destination for the World- Deep Dive of High Potential Sectors
- Advancing Focus on Food Sustainability, Nutrition Wellness & Consumer Empowerment in Food Processing Ecosystem
- Unlocking Digital Potential for Food Processing Sector- Rise of E-Commerce and Rapid Digital Acceleration
- The Future of Food: Key Consumption Trends shaping the Future of Indian Food Market
- Exclusive CEOs Panel Discussion Sessions
- Launch of FICCI & BCG Knowledge Report: ‘ Tapping India’s Food Processing Potential – A Call to Action’
- 5 Point Action Plan to Unlock the potential of Indian Food Processing Industry
- Identify Emerging Business trends for the food processing industry
Who Should Attend ?
- Food Processing & manufacturing Companies (FBOs)
- Policymakers & Development Partners
- Food Regulatory & Quality professionals
- Food Ingredient Companies
- Food start-ups & innovators
- Marketing Experts/Business Consultants/Advisory Firms
- Global Food Exporters & Value Chain Players
- Academia & Research Institutions